- Base their education on classical Christian thought
- Follow the words of the school patron, John Paul II, “Fides et Ratio” (“Faith and Knowledge”)
- Conduct the educational process by building a bond between students, parents and teachers
- Enrich the didactic program of the Ministry of Education by introducing additional subjects and organizing extra-curricular activities
- Classical upbringing and education in the spirit of Catholic and patriotic values.
- Regular contact and cooperation with parents.
- Every day morning prayer, the Holy Mass on every first Friday of the month and religious holidays, religious retreats and pilgrimages.
- Excellent education opportunities – every year students from both our schools receive excellent exam results, which makes us one of the best schools in our region and in Poland.
- A chance to participate in a variety of subject competitions. Our students have won top places in many prestigious competitions organised by the Gdańsk Board of Education as well as in national competitions
- A variety of foreign languages, such as English, German and French, and Spanish.
- A well-developed cooperation with universities and specialist institutions, e.g. the Technical University of Gdańsk, the University of Gdańsk, Gdynia Maritime University, Medical University of Gdańsk.
- Versatile physical development – students have the opportunity to play a variety of sports in our school. Primary school students take part in swimming lessons in a nearby, newly refurbished swimming pool
- An opportunity to develop students’ artistic talents in the school theatre, school choir and band.
- A variety of forms of entertainment, such as winter camps, school trips, discotheques, and also movie nights at school
- Our school also offers attractive trips to European countries. The most popular destinations are France and Great Britain. These trips take place at least once a year and are a huge success with our students.
- All the required documents necessary to apply to our school can be submitted at the secretary’s office. Each applicant receives an ID number which is assigned to them for the time of the recruitment procedure.
- Application, CV, three photographs, health certificate.
- Letters of recommendation issued by the R.E. teacher and the parish priest.
- Candidates may be asked to take a written or oral exam, testing their basic knowledge of R.E., Maths, Polish and English.
tel./fax. +48 58 665 42 80
Our schools, described in detail above, are looking for partner schools to conduct students exchange programmes. We appreciate the value and importance of learning foreign languages in today’s modern world, and we believe that organising students’ exchanges is one of the best and most effective ways to motivate young people to learn some of the most popular European languages, and in addition to that, to teach them how to be tolerant and open to other cultures. We are looking for partners mostly in Europe (but not only there!). Student exchange programs can be conducted in English, German or French, as these are the leading languages in our school. We are also interested in cooperation with schools that would like to join educational programs organised by EU. Our students’ ages range from 6 to 18. We promise an interesting, exciting and stimulating cooperation! Apart from that, we would just like to add that our school is beautifully located in one of the most interesting regions of Poland – Tricity, which comprises three unique cities, each with their own individual character and offering plenty of things to see and experience. If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact us at the addresses given above. See you in Gdynia!